Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Storage crates

Storing your stuff is what we do after Berea fire!

After a house fire in Berea SERVPRO of Cuyahoga South was brought in to restore both the home and its contents.  All fire affected items were inventoried.  The items deemed savable were brought back to our facility for proper cleaning. Once cleaned they were carefully packed into these crates and stored safely in our climate control warehouse until they can be returned to their owners.

Fire damaged hallway

Heavy fire damage in Middleburg Heights apartment

Flames and smoke poured through the hallways of this Middleburg Heights apartment complex.  SERVPRO of Cuyahoga South was called to restore the property for the owners and residents to make it clean and safe.  This picture shows only one step in the multi step cleaning process that are highly trained technicians do to restore your property after a fire.

Firemen in front of truck

Chagrin Falls Fire Department

SERVPRO of Cuyahoga South wants to thank the men and women of the Chagrin Falls Fire Department for their hard work, passion and dedication to our community.  We salute you!

Soot from fire settles on bathroom floor

Parma Heights Fire Leaves Lots of Soot!

Soot is a major problem that can affect areas of your home that were not directly affected by a fire.  This picture shows wear a small rug was removed exposing a white floor.  The dark soot covered the toilet and floor around the rug.  Let SERVPRO of Southern Cuyahoga County make it "Like it never even happened".

SERVPRO of Southern Cuyahoga County sets up trucks and tents at fire.

Large Fire in Parma

SERVPRO of Southern Cuyahoga County has the ability to be "Faster to Any Disaster" to help the residence of these apartments from their fire damage.  A fire in one location can affected many people from soot and ash. Always send out an expert should you be in the proximity of a fire to evaluate and advise the safety and condition of your personal property.

SERVPRO of Southern Cuyahoga County Project Manage uses iPads and software on contents

Tracking Contents in Parma Heights Fire

After a fire it is important to itemize damaged items on your property.  Many items that have been damaged by soot can be cleaned by the experts and SERVPRO of Southern Cuyahoga County.  Other items need to thrown away.  It is important to list both savable and non savable so your insurance company can reimburse you for your loss accurately.

Stove Fire in Strongsville, OH

This cooking fire in Strongsville was caused by to much grease and not paying attention.  Any time you are cooking please keep your focus so this does not happen to you.  Fortunately this homeowner was safe. SERVPRO of Southern Cuyahoga County was there to help restore the rest of the home and reduce the families stress.