Holiday Safety Tips for your Southern Cuyahoga Home
- Watch out for extension cords and multiple wires that are hidden behind carpets and curtains
- Overloading Circuits is a common mistake especially for families who possess multiple electronics because they do not split the devices and run a different circuit.
- Install an operating fire extinguisher and smoke detector
- Prepare a plan for emergencies
- Having a plan prepared can prevent injuries and accelerating the process of leading everyone back to safety.
Fire and smoke damage should not be taken lightly due to the dangers it may cause, action should be taken immediately to prevent further destruction. Smoke can spread throughout an entire structure under a couple of minutes.
If any damages occur after a fire, SERVPRO of Cuyahoga South specializes in residential and commercial services, to make it “Like it never even happened.”