Minimal Fire Major Soot
Dining rooms are made for candle burning, our customer had just that, a candle burning on the dining room. The candle caused a small fire in the dining room. The fire damage was minimal, however the entire home was covered in soot and smoke. Our team member worked very hard to remove the soot out of the white office carpeting. The photos show the soot remaining in the white carpeting of the office. This is an example of how even the smallest fire can cause extreme smoke and soot damage throughout an entire dwelling. Our SERVPRO construction division is doing the repairs to the home. Once completed the home will look "Like it never even happened." Kudos to our crew members!